Your little one is growing up so fast – and now, it’s time for potty training! See below for our comprehensive list of everything you need.
2-3 potties – make sure there’s a few around the house, just incase your little one can’t make it to the toilet before the poop comes out.
Splash mats – really useful for protecting the carpet!
Toilet step – make it easier for your toddler to use the ‘big toilet.’ It is available in open markets and online stores.
Pull-up nappy pants – like proper underwear, with protection from accidents
Toddler toilet wipes and handwash – quick and easy cleaning
Travel potty – essential for car journeys and holidays
- Night-time pull-up nappy pants – night-time accidents are inevitable
Mackintosh – a simple way to protect the mattress
- Night light – ideal if your toddler wakes up in the night
- Have a few potties around the house – so there’s always one near by
- Make sure potties are the right size for your tot’s bottom
- Dress them in clothes that are easy to pull down quickly
- A star chart is a great way to motivate your toddler
- Remember that accidents will happen! You’ll get there in the end